Hi Friends I Just installed signal. Made my first video call Just Now. Im using this app instand of Whatsapp. Receiver of the call was using fb messenger. Video and audio broke up on and off through the entire course of the call. Not sure what that was due to Facebook messenger? Have one question, what does the push pin icon represent? Will continue to use to see if there is improvement.
And to see if any of my friends sign up for signal. To see if that makes a difference in video chats. Thank you, this is the best app ever, I tried almost all apps., no privacy and a bunch of ads. I love this app. I really like the privacy no ads and because it came from a highly resourse, it dosen’t store your messages in your contacts which I love. I’ve tried almost every message app., was frustrated because my privacy was being comparmised. It’s easy to use Thank you finally.
- Featurs of this Apps Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption . Every message, every call, every time.
- Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks.
Feel free – No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
- Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
- Speak up – Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends closer.
- Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely.
- Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos.
Now Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. You can Send and receive messages, You can make voice/video calls in HD. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.